Caused by the size of the original and the paper actually being used for printing differing.
15 minutes or less
Can be resolved for changing the size of the original.
Depending on the application, it may be necessary to recreate the data.
The example procedure below uses Adobe Acrobat.
1. Open the PDF file, and click [Print].
2. Select [Adobe PDF] when selecting a printer, and open [Properties].
3. Select [High Quality Print] from the PDF settings selection list under the [Adobe PDF Settings] tab.
4. Select your preferred printing orientation in the [Layout] tab, and open [Advanced].
5. Select [PostScript Custom Page Size] for [Paper Size].
6. Under the [Custom Page Size Dimensions] settings, make the [Width] and [Height] the same as the size of the paper actually being used for printing.
7. Return to the printing settings screen, and click [Print]. Doing this recreates a PDF with the size settings set in Step 6.
8. Save and print the recreated file. The image position will be centered, thereby resolving the issue.