Replenishing Glue Pellets
If you run out of glue pellets, the Perfect Binder PB-503 will not be able to complete its warm up and so you will not be able to perform perfect binding. In this case, the following message is displayed in the on-screen information display area.
[Please open glue hopper cover of perfect binder, add glue pellet to glue hopper]
The perfect binding system glue indicator in the [Consumable and Scrap Indicators] display area on the [MACHINE] screen lights up red and the text color changes to yellow.
If you run out of glue pellets during operation of the Perfect Binder PB-503, that job will be interrupted and you will not be able to perform perfect binding.
Replenish the glue pellets in the Perfect Binder PB-503.
- Be sure to use the Glue Chip GC-501 for the Perfect Binder PB-503 in the system. Using any glue other than this dedicated glue may result in the machine malfunctioning.
- Do not touch the lever in the glue hopper with your hands as doing so can result in the machine malfunctioning.
- Warm up the glue pellets before replenishing. If the glue pellets are too stiff, they may become jammed inside the glue hopper. If glue pellets become jammed, contact your service representative.
- Do not add more glue pellets than the maximum amount displayed with a line inside the hopper.
- Ensure that the glue hopper cover is securely closed. An error message is displayed if it is not closed securely.
Press [Perfect Binder Glue] in [Consumable and Scrap Indicators].
] or [+
] to display the procedure and then perform the operation accordingly.